Band Parent Association
The Tremont Band Parents Organization is a group of parents that support the band program in the Tremont schools. If you are interested in your child's development in band, this is the place for you.
Meeting dates for the year are as follows at 7:00 p.m. in the band room:
- September 12
- November 7
- November 27 (Tally Night)
- January 30
- April 10
The Tremont Band Parents Association has done much work for the band program,including the organization of the annual fundraiser that makes this scholarship possible. They have also supplied funds to purchase much-needed equipment in the past several years (including instruments, new marching uniforms, and most recently funds for our trip to Orlando!). If you would like to see programs such as this scholarship continue,please get involved.
Parents whose children are in band from 6th through 12th grade work to raise funds and provide assistance for the director.
- In years past the boosters:
- Helped distribute marching band uniforms
- Provided funds multiple items (music stands included)
- Establish Scholarships
- Provided funds for new uniforms
- Planned for their annual fundraiser
- Organized a performance by some local artists
- Organized Jazz Coffeehouse
Please try to attend a meeting per year! Call the High School and ask Mr. Hillrich if you have any questions.